- other country: wow we solved drug crimes by doing this and the problem is practically completely resolved
- america: there is just no stopping the war on drugs........
- other country: we have the most successful schools because we implement these rules to encourage real learning
- america: no hope....... kids just cant cut it anymore........
- other country: gun related crime is all but non existent thanks to our restrictions
- america: wow..... if only there was some way to stop these shootings before they happened..............
- other country: nothing bad has happened as a result of our equal marriage/bathroom laws for lgbt
- america: if only there was a way.............................
Altair somehow ended with that haircut, and he looks more like moviestar than royalty, but hey, red suits are cool, Altair is cool, its OK.
also, thank you for the idea! it’s fun OvO
You misspelled ‘Altair is a nerd’
Fucking red suits what is even
#can you believe all the ‘those people’ comments in there#like sometimes i forget that kind of not-actually-a-code-you-idiots language#isn’t just in sketch comedy about white people#THIS IS ACTUALLY HOW WHITE PEOPLE TALK#gosh (via amazonpoodle)
“I got both of them from local shelters. When I got her in 2006, the staff told me she was a shepherd husky. I go to the dog park, I’m meeting people with shepherd husky mixes, and they look nothing like her. I get in my car, I’m driving, I look in the rearview mirror, I see these eyes and I’m like, I’ve got a wolf in my car. Then, when she was 10-months old, there was a shepherd breeder and trainer in the dog park, and at the end of the lesson, the trainer came up to me and asked, ‘What kind of dog is that?’ And I’m thinking, Shepherd husky. You should know, you are a breeder. She said, ‘That’s a wolf.’”